For almost 20 years we have been specializing in Professional-, Executive- and Contracting searches for banks, financial service providers and insurance companies.
We have received multiple awards for our service quality and first-class network, which we intend to use whilst supporting you on your next career step/move.
For our client, a well-known Swiss private bank based in Zurich, we are looking to hire an Analyst & Project Manager - Sustainability & Climate Risk with professional experience in project management.Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and analyzing of regulatory developments on climate risk
- Overall management of a project which includes project scope, schedule, resources and RAIDs
- Developing, managing and reporting the progress to senior Group Risk Control stakeholders
- Organization and hosting, working group meetings and workshops with stakeholders to prepare plans, track and report status, discuss risks/issues
- Lead teams across functions and divisions to deliver the project objectives
- Managing and coaching of project team members and develop strong relationships with all project stakeholders
- University graduate with 5+ years professional experience within the project department in a bank
- Understanding of the regulatory environment impacting financial institutions
- Independent and motivated work ethic
- Solid organizational and analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Know-how of structured project management methodologies
- A positive can-do attitude with the ability to adapt and network across a global organization
- Goal-oriented, initiative and assertive persona
- Fluent in German and English both written any additional language spoken, Spanish is a plus
Are you looking to become our client’s latest Talent Sourcing Specialist? If so, I look forward to receiving your full application and get back to you.