For our client, a well-known financial institute in Basel, we are currently looking for a highly motivated professional as Corporate Actions Officer (temporary until December 2025).
- Setting up and maintaining all instrument data; ensuring identifiers and terms are accurately captured
- Capturing and cleansing income information from custodian(s) and external vendors
- Settling Corporate Actions capital events and resolving late Corporate Action capital event settlements
- Collecting, validating and settling all announcements for Corporate Actions and creation of Corporate Action Entitlements
- Providing notification of all non-mandatory Corporate Actions capital events and informing the the custodian on decisions
- Following up on outstanding settlements and resolving late settlements
- Resolving all error exceptions (e.g. unreconciled activity) arising from asset servicing activities
- Up to 3 years (for senior more) experience in a Middle Office Corporate Actions Function across multiple asset classes, experience with Blackrock Aladdin, SAP TRM etc. preferred
- Experience as a Team Lead with an ability to develop and support staff (for senior position)
- Positive and resilient individual with ability to work accurately under pressure (example: Rebalancing)
- Fluent in English and German
Has this great opportunity ignited your interest? Are you looking forward to taking on a challenging role? Then I'm looking forward to receiving your application via upload.