- Commercial education (VET diploma) or similar
- Certified HR Assistant / HR Expert or similar
- Sound knowledge of Swiss Labour Law
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to deliver high quality servicing in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and embrace dynamic and demanding work conditions
- Self-motivation and ability to work autonomously with outspoken service orientation and can-do attitude
- Excellent German and English language skills, French is a plus
This is a great opportunity to further build your career in HR (or re-enter the HR work force) and to deepen (or refresh) your existing knowledge of all HR related tasks and how they interconnect. During this 18 months period you may expect to develop efficiency and resilience as well as learning from experienced HR professionals.
Does this sound promising? Are you ready to commit? Then I am looking forward to your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.