For almost 20 years we have been specializing in Professional-, Executive- and Contracting searches for banks, financial service providers and insurance companies.
We have received multiple awards for our service quality and first-class network, which we intend to use whilst supporting you on your next career step/move.
For our client, a well-known private bank based in Zurich, we are looking to hire a KYC Specialist with both a professional experience and an academic background.Responsibilities:
- Primary contact for the Relationship Managers in different due diligence variants as well as for AML related Client File Review questions
- Identification of money laundering, reputational and other business risks
- Proposal of controls and measures to mitigate risks
- Preparation of risk assessment reports for clients opening accounts as well as conduction of audits of existing clients
- Bachelor degree in Law, Economics or Business Administration
- Additional certification in compliance
- 3+ years’ relevant professional experience in compliance within a business in Europe or/and a Swiss Privat Bank
- Responsible, risk aware and an analytical mindset and an analytical orientation
- Independent, organized and self-motivated work ethic
- Fluent in German and English skills both written and spoken, additional languages such as Italian and/or French is a plus
Are you looking to become our client’s latest KYC Specialist? If so, I look forward to receiving your applications documents and get back to you.