For our client, a well-known financial institute in Basel, we are currently looking for a highly motivated professional as Reconciliations Officer (temporary until December 2025).
- Reconciling cash and securities positions and transactions against custodian, administrator and clearing house
- Investigating and resolving all settlement and interest claims received from brokers, custodians, clients or administrators
- Reconciling the market value of securities positions against custodian or administrator records and resolving breaks
- Maintaining and reporting cash and security positions in the appropriate (sub) portfolios, on an actual or contractual basis
- Providing and maintaining records for available and forecasted cash balances specified by account per portfolio
- Resolving late trade settlements by working together with custodians and/or administrators
- Up to 3 years (for senior more) experience in a Middle Office Position Keeping/Reconciliation Function across multiple asset classes, experience with ETDs would be considered an advantage
- Experience as a Team Lead with an ability to develop and support staff (for senior position)
- Experience with BlackRock Aladdin, SAP TRM and TriOptima preferred
- Fluent in English and German
- Positive and resilient individual with ability to work accurately under pressure (example: Rebalancing)
Has this great opportunity ignited your interest? Are you looking forward to taking on a challenging role? Then I'm looking forward to receiving your application via upload.