For our client, a well known Swiss Bank in Zurich, wer are looking to hire a qualified recruitment specialist.
Desired Start is 01.09.2022 and presumably until May 2023. Possible to extend or internalize.Your role
Do you know what it takes to identify and attract the best talent? Do you have a strong recruiting background?
We're looking for someone like that to help us:
- support the business area Personal Banking in hiring suitable candidates for their branch network, Remote Sales & Advice business and Contact Center Switzerland business in several Swiss regions by using innovative sourcing strategies and delivering exceptional talent acquisition in the external but also internal market
- manage the end to end recruitment process for junior client advisor hiring
- source, identify, attract and hire the right candidates and increase our diversity balance
- ensure candidates and hiring managers experience seamless execution from start to finish
- partner with colleagues in other divisions and locations to share best practices and candidates
You'll be part of the Switzerland recruiting team based in Zurich. But you'll also be able to draw on the recruiting network worldwide. They are problem solvers for hiring managers, making them happy by getting the right candidates. As a recruiter, you'll play a vital role in protecting the competitive edge through the acquisition of the greatest asset - their people.Your expertise
- professional experience as a Recruiter with in-house and/or from a search firm specializing within the financial services (first priority)
- strong relationship management skills and great communication skills (both verbal and written)
- a positive attitude and known for delivering excellent recruitment solutions
- high integrity and compliant with internal quality standards
- attention to detail with the ability to work on multiple hires at one time
- research and direct sourcing capabilities
- always professional (and you have the human touch)
- proficient in German and French. English is a plus (second priority)
Sounds like a great opportunity to you? Then I'm looking forward to receiving your application via upload or at email@example.com.