For our client, a well-known financial institute in Basel, we are currently looking for a highly motivated professional as Trade Support Officer (temporary until December 2025).
- Matching trades at lot, allocation, block and market level with the appropriate counterparty in accordance with clients, custodian, market, or fund accounting deadlines
- Processing post-trade activities including shifting records of ownership and authorizing payment
- Includes Order Capture, Order Fees and Taxes, Transaction Amendments, Block Order Management and Order Aggregation
- Generating and submitting settlement instructions for confirmed trades to the custodian and/or administrator
- Posting transaction details to accounts
- Trade matching and confirmation; generating allocations
- Catching and resolving all incoming trade exceptions
- Obtaining consolidated data about complex brokerage fees and performing checks before paying commissions.
- Posting and reconciling income receipts, tax reclaims, and entitlements notified by custodian
- Recording of confirmed or unconfirmed trade executions at lot, allocation, block and market level
- Up to 5 years (for senior more) experience in a Middle Office Trade Support Function across multiple asset classes, experience with ETDs & Derivatives would be considered an advantage
- Experience as a Team Lead with an ability to develop and support staff (for senior position)
- Experience with Blackrock Aladdin, OMGEO, SAP TRM, etc. preferred
- Positive and resilient individual with ability to work accurately under pressure (example: Rebalancing)
- Fluent in English and German
- Strong Stakeholder Management ability across the Trade Life Cycle Value chain
Has this great opportunity ignited your interest? Are you looking forward to taking on a challenging role? Then I'm looking forward to receiving your application via upload or at email@example.com.